Employer Nominated Sponsorship permanent visa applications
Connect to a world of expertise
Home Migration Services expertise in Employer Sponsored Visas is unparalleled. Our experienced case managers are solution focused, combining legislative knowledge and business acumen enabling Home Migration Services to gain approvals in often difficult and complex cases.
The following are the available subclasses:
- Temporary Skill Shortage(TSS) Visa (subclass 482)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
(part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa programme)
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa ( subclass 494)
Temporary Skill Shortage(TSS) Visa (subclass 482)
This visa lets a skilled worker travel to Australia to work in their nominated occupation for their approved sponsor for up to four years. (Variations on the visa term is subject to the Standard Business Approval Term).
After completing 3 years of paid employment you can apply for Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) (Transitional). Permanent Residency.
Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
There are three pathways under the Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186)
The Temporary Residence Transition is an option for applicants who have:
- worked with the employer on a 482 or TSS visa for the last 3 years
- an English level equivalent to IELTS 6
These applicants may need a skills assessment.
The Direct Entry Stream is an option for applicants who can:
- provide a formal skills assessment in their occupation
- show that they have worked in their occupation for three years
- have an English level equivalent to IELTS 6
The Agreement Stream is an option where the employer has a labour agreement. Labour agreements are negotiated with the Department of Immigration to fill specific skills shortages. These can take up to nine months to obtain. The three types of labour agreements are
- Template Agreements for specific industries
- Regional Migration Agreements for a specific locality
- Enterprise Migration Agreements for large-scale resource projects
Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa ( subclass 494)
- qualify with lower skill levels
- sponsor an occupation listed in MLTSSL or ROL
Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement
- The Goldfields, WA: City of Kalgoorlie Boulder
- Great South Coast, VIC: Warrnambool City Council
- Adelaide City and Regional SA: Immigration South Australia
- Orana, NSW: Regional Development Australia – Orana, NSW
- Far North Queensland: Cairns Chamber of Commerce DAMA – Cairns Chamber of Commerce, FNQ
Big Thanks to you, Adam and the whole team of Home Migration. I don’t have words to express my happiness and excitement.
Keeping your business compliant
If you are a business wishing to sponsor skilled staff and would like assistance in understanding your obligations as an Approved Sponsor we can assist, we can offer short or long-term advisory. See our Sponsorship and Mentoring program for further details.