WA State Nomination Program changes
The WA Government has made changes to its migration program to support skilled workers looking to migrate to Western Australia including increasing occupations eligible for skilled migration in WA by around 60 per cent.
New occupations have been added to the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List Schedule 1 (WASMOL Schedule 1) and the Western Australian Skilled Migration Occupation List Schedule 2 (WASMOL Schedule 2).
The new changes are:
- No job offer/employment contract is required for subclass 491
- No job offer/employment contract or work experience is required for Graduate stream for subclass 491 or 190
- No demonstration of sufficient funds for WA State nomination
- Competent English for all occupations
- Applicants can be resident of Australia or overseas
The next round of invitations to apply for WA State nomination are anticipated to be issued in the third week of September 2022.
If you are subject to section 48 bar due to a visa refusal , that is not a problem. You can still apply for WA State Nomination under 491 visa.
Check your occupation in WA Migration Combined Occupation list:
Please call us to discuss further your options
Reza Aein – MARN 0955595
1800 VISA 00 (1800 847 200)